This post is for pure fun! ❤ I'd like to invite you to get to know Dana and I just a little better. We'd love to get to know you better too! Share some fun facts about yourself in the comments or on our social media platforms. (The links are in the text that follow our life size smiley faces! 😃)
I've just recently taken a few days "off" and spent some time with my hubs and two 13 year old grandsons and Dana and her family just celebrated her oldest son turning 18! You did it Dana!
We are both ready to get back to work! 😉
We are still working on our official about page and hope to have that completed quite soon. You can also see what we share on our Facebook page and our Facebook Group at the Gratitude Girl's Cheer League! We have three Instagram accounts because I apparently can't stop taking photos. They are @yourdori_girls and @yourdori_girl_photography and @yourdori_girls_photo
Our Pinterest page is sad and neglected, 😭but only because we know that we will both lose at least a week going down rabbit holes. Lovely, lovely, oh so lovely rabbit holes. ❤ So we need to plan for it. I would love to see us set aside the time very soon, I think October sounds perfect for that! In the meantime, please continue to pin any of our pins that you like! That would be so cool and we'll catch up with you very soon.
Okay, that's it for that stuff for now! Let's get the 10 FUN FACTS about Dana, one half of the Yourdori Girls! They are in no particular order, even though they are numbered 1-10. 😎 If there is anything you would like Dana to share more about, just let her know in the comments and she'll be happy to go into more detail! The same goes for me!
|One of my fave things to do, is take photos of Dana's amazing artwork!!|
1. I went to Nanny School.
2. I was a bus greeter for a Casino in my early twenties.
3. I am a 4th generation Washingtonian. (A true pioneer girl.)
4. My first car was a stick shift. Don't ask me what kind of car it was though.
5. I had a horse (Moses was his name) growing up and rode bareback. (I fell off a lot!)
|A gorgeous postcard full of color and texture created by Dana for CanvasCorpBrands.comAdd caption|
6. Both of my Grandmas lived to see my youngest child born. ❤
7. I wore padded "Granny Panties" to my nephew's high school graduation party. You can read more about this here on Dana's site at Granny Panties over on Dapoppins.com (You are going to laugh your butt off!😂)
|Another beautiful project by Dana for Canvascorpbrands.com I love Dana's art journals!!|
8. I have travelled to 9 countries. Brazil, Romania, Germany, France, England, Yugoslavia, Hungary, Canada and Mexico. My faves were Romania and France.
9. I have been married to the same man, Julio, for twenty years! ❤
10. I am a CNA and am known as the "Perineal Specialist". I dare you to ask about this!
|I am in love with this Yourdori Traveler's Notebook Dana designed. She's got lots more for our planner release in 2017!|
Okay, here come my FUN FACTS! Please bear with me as I don't think I can top the "Granny Panties" story . . . and I'm a bonafide Granny! :)
|This is a large piece of artwork I purchased a couple of years ago. It inspires me every day.|
1. I met my hubs in person and married him on the same day. It will be our 9 year anniversary in October.
2. Kindergarten was my very favorite year in school and shaped me more than any other. 7th grade was my second fave year and added to the skills I learned and loved in Kindergarten.👧
3. I've only been using a smartphone for a little over two years and now I run my business with it. Blows my mind.
4. I played first chair clarinet in Junior High.
5. I wanted to be a window designer like Rhoda from The Mary Tyler Moore Show.❤
6. I have moved 25 times in my adult life. I am preparing to move again in September. Holy Guacamole!
7. I LOVE my job! I mean head over heels, feel so blessed, don't want to stop at night and can't wait to get up and do it again in the morning LOVE it!! I am digging the whole exciting, who knows what's around the corner journey of it! I'm so very grateful. ❤
8. I used to own a 1957 Buick RoadMaster in a gorgeous soft butter color and a 1948 Chevy Truck in an equally gorgeous rusty red. (Real rust!)
9. I love board games and I'm quite competitive. We try to have a family game night at least once a week.
10. Four of these things my hubs claims not to have known about me. I know I've told him. Hmmmm. Keeps the marriage new, I suppose. 😜
|Blackberries on the Oregon coast.|
|This is my sister's take on one of the Bliss-Kit Bundle photos. I love it!|
Thanks for stopping by and like I said earlier, we'd love to hear some fun facts about you too!
Nancy & Dana